House & Land Conveyancing Pty Ltd

Professional / Efficient / Reliable

1458 Burwood Highway
Upwey 3158
Tel 03 9754 8777
Fax 03 9754 8711


A Plan of consolidation is usually drawn by a licensed surveyor who will on your behalf liaise with the council and the relevant authorities. Once the Plan of Consolidation is drawn and certified by the council we can then assist in the registration of the consolidation by preparing the necessary Application for Consolidation, obtaining the mortgagee's consent (where necessary) and attend to lodgement of same with the Land Titles office.

If you would like more information about how we can assist you with the consolidation of your property, please contact this office.